|This article is a stub.|
Please help the Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi Wiki by expanding it.
Setsuna is a short demi-human girl with blue-ish hair. While most of her body is human-like, her legs are covered in fur, her feet are wolf paws, her forearms are covered with fur. She also has a pair of lupine ears with grey ends and a large tail. Her womanly parts were described to be the same as those of humans and beautiful by Freya.
After she and other members of her tribe were taken as slaves and endured harsh abuse, Setsuna has developed a strong hatred towards humans and takes great pleasure in killing Jioral Kingdom knights. Despite this, she is not willing to extend her vengeance towards innocent people.
Setsuna is first encountered by Keyaru in the custody of a slave trader. Her resentful expression is noticed by Keyaru, who promises Setsuna assistance with her revenge before bringing her back to an inn. She attempts to leave by force out of an obligation to help her tribe, but Keyaru, who had viewed her memories while she was asleep, reminds her of her current powerlessness. This convinces Setsuna to become Keyaru's slave, and the two have sex to increase her level cap.
Setsuna and the others then go to the Ice Wolf Village to save her people from becoming slaves. After Keyaru thins the number of enemies, Setsuna indulges in killing the rest with great ferocity. Keyaru and Setsuna later have a moment together in the forest, where she confesses that although she is grateful for helping her get revenge, she has not had her complete fill. Setsuna declares she will devote herself to Keyaru, and reveals to him her real name, Nayuta thus becoming his slave for life.
Powers & Abilities
- Strength: After having her level cap raised, Setsuna is able to overpower the average human. Her strength cap increases constantly thanks to Keyaru daily actions towards her. Her attacks could easily incapacitate and even kill multiple opponents at once.
- Agility: Setsuna is very agile, as shown when she easily outmaneuvers multiple guards, and performs multiple flips. She can also fall from a great height without being injured.
- Senses: Setsuna possesses senses superior to a regular person being able to track people specialised in erasing their presence with her nose. The distance she can cover is also vast and she can give pin-point accuracy of the locations of enemies despite the presence of rain or other conflicting smells.
- Ice Claws: Setsuna's primary weapon. By enveloping her hands with ice, the result is a pair of sharp claws portruding from her fingers.
- The name Setsuna is written in katakana (セツナ), which has no special meaning. However, when written in kanji (刹那 or 雪菜), it could possibly mean:
- 刹那 - "moment, instant, juncture".
- 雪菜 - "snow" (雪) (setsu) and "vegetables, greens" (菜) (na).
- The name Nayuta is written in katakana (ナユタ), which has no special meaning. However, when written in kanji (那由他 or 那由多), it could possibly mean:
- 那由他 - "Decillion and others".
- 那由多 - "what?" (那) (na), "reason, case, cause" (由) (yu) and "many" (多) (ta).
|Light Novel - Manga - Anime|
|Keyaru (Keyaruga) - Flare Arlgrande Jioral (Freia) - Setsuna - Eve Reese - Norn Clatalissa Jioral (Ellen) - Kureha Clyret - Guren|
|Barko - Dark-haired Maid - "Hawk Eye" Trist Organ - John - Proum Jioral - Renard - Sage|
|Blade - Bullet|
|Demon King Nation|
|Hakuou - Lapiz - Carol - Miru|
|Anna - Karman - Lapiz|
|Alban - Branicca - Jioral Kingdom (Jioral Castle - Royal Capital Jioral) - Ice Wolf Village - Lanaritta|